Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Cloud Data Architect
Recrutiment to cloud department with possibility to support teams with cloud knowledge on multiple projects as an expert, consultant and architect.
- Works with BU teams and internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, processes.
- Analyse and understand pre-existing data warehouse models (Kimball, Inmon).
- Design data warehouse using Azure Synapse analytics to process PB of data.
- Create architecture for Big Data workloads that integrates with other Azure systems.
- Design processes capable of transferring data across the organisation for data analytics and machine learning.
- Create/Update required documentation to support the release – Tech Spec Updates, Test Results, Deployment Templates etc
- Developing high-quality design specifications for enhancements / new functionality.
- Capacity to manage complex interface/Pipelines across Azure and hybrid systems.
- Designing cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, storage, monitoring, and security.
- Advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into designs for secure, scalable, and reliable Azure solutions.
- Proven experience of architecting, designing and building high available and scalable cloud data solutions.
- Design cloud infrastructure monitoring using native azure monitoring services to cover security performance and health of the data systems.
- Design a migration solution that leverages the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure.
- Design an application architecture including messaging, event driven, IoT.
- Experience of cloud platforms and related tools such as Azure Databricks, Kafka, Synapse Analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of network architecture solution based on large data workloads.
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions for large data workloads.
- Designing data recovery solution to meet requirements for RTO and RPO.
- Proven hands-on experience in a senior technical delivery role from inception through to prod
- Substantial expertise in technologies used in data streaming, real-time processing, reporting, visualisation, analytics and data warehousing
- Experienced developer in at least one of the following languages Java, Scala or Python
- Broad understanding of different data platform capabilities whether that be machine learning, data science or data analytics
- Experience of designing, building and operating cloud data storage solutions for database, data integrations, scalability and analytics.
- Mentor junior team members and share knowledge of your skillsets out to the wider team
- Serving as a subject matter expert in contacts with clients: providing them with the required expertise, as well as identifying their issues and business needs
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.