Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Cloud Configuration Manager
5 - 6
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net B2B
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Configuration Manager who will support our cloud solutions activities. This person will be responsible for managing the configuration of ITIL processes. The work will take place as part of the Cloud Operations team, which works with professional services, customer service and the R&D department.
- Improve CMBD data management
- Planning audit process and implementation covered with recommendations
- Development of operational processes, communicating agreed working methods and making sure new processes are globally adopted
- 2+ years of professional experience in ITIL
- Knowledge about managing licenses by configuring in a cloud services environment
- Experience of supporting Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Ability to use logic to generate queries and reports using MS Excel for data analysis and research
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.