Chief Technology Officer (USA)
Northern part of the East Coast (preferably New York City, Boston, Washington); home office possible; business travels when needed.
- Creating and executing technological vision and business development strategy for the US market
- Turning technological expertise into meaningful business relations with clients
- Serving as a technological subject matter expert and advisor to clients to enhance business cooperation
- Implementing technology solutions tailored to clients’ needs
- Cooperating with Spyrosoft Group’s management structures and building local teams to grant clients access to high performance software engineering teams
- Cooperating closely and directly with US Managing Director and Spyrosoft Groups’s Management Board
- Proven experience as a CTO of 12 years of relevant experience in technology services, consulting or software development areas
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, engineering or related field; Master’s degree and MBA preferred
- Knowledge of trends in the technology industry
- Understanding budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking & ‘can-do’ attitude
Having established a global team of over 900 top specialists, we are on our way to increasing the number of experts and strengthening our presence in the US. To do so, we are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to partner our Managing Director in setting strategy, and to make executive technology decisions to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
Spyrosoft was established by a group of experienced professionals as a place for technology enthusiasts. We value teamwork, fairness and long-term relationships both with our customers and employees. Read more about what we believe in: https://spyro-soft.com/about-us/
- Direct cooperation with Management Board
- Serving as one of the key figures in the process of establishing a new initiative
- Real influence on the initiative’s development and high level of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and shares in the newly established company
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.