Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Chief Technology Officer (USA)
Having established a global team of over 840 top specialists, we are on our way to increasing the number of experts and strengthening our presence in the US. To do so, we are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to partner our Managing Director in setting strategy, and to make executive technology decisions to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
Spyrosoft was established by a group of experienced professionals as a place for technology enthusiasts. We value teamwork, fairness and long-term relationships both with our customers and employees. Read more about what we believe in: https://spyro-soft.com/about-us/
Northern part of the East Coast (preferably New York City, Boston, Washington); home office possible; business travels when needed.
- Creating and executing technological vision and business development strategy for the US market
- Turning technological expertise into meaningful business relations with clients
- Serving as a technological subject matter expert and advisor to clients to enhance business cooperation
- Implementing technology solutions tailored to clients’ needs
- Cooperating with Spyrosoft Group’s management structures and building local teams to grant clients access to high performance software engineering teams
- Cooperating closely and directly with US Managing Director and Spyrosoft Groups’s Management Board
- Proven experience as a CTO
- of 12 years of relevant experience in technology services, consulting or software development areas
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, engineering or related field; Master’s degree and MBA preferred
- Knowledge of trends in the technology industry
- Understanding budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking & ‘can-do’ attitude
- Direct cooperation with Management Board
- Serving as one of the key figures in the process of establishing a new initiative
- Real influence on the initiative’s development and high level of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and shares in the newly established company
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.