Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Business Intelligence Developer
90 - 135 PLN/h net B2B
We’re looking for a BI Back-End Developer, who will be efficiently developing Business Intelligence solutions including maintenance and support for our client from the professional gaming and esports industry.
So far so good?
Our client is a top producer and one of the pioneers of gaming gear for pros. For the last 20 years, they’ve been making cutting-edge hardware and software products that help professional PC and console gamers realize their full potential and achieve the highest results. Now you can contribute to that too.
- Develop and maintain an efficient BI solution
- Develop best practice ETL in Azure and SQL server
- Deliver global BI projects improving processes and workflows
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong BI technologies knowledge
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server - T-SQL, SSIS, SSMS, SSAS
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure - Azure Synapse analytics, Data Factory and Azure SQL Server
- Experience in Microsoft DevOps especially with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Services
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong ability to work independently and take on responsibility
- Proactive by taking ownership of projects, seeking best practice implementations and improving the status quo
- Ability to work and manage tasks in a structured way
- Not afraid to take on a challenge and to develop new skills
- Nice to have - Python skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.