Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Business Analyst (UK)
£50,000 per annum
Currently named the fastest growing technology company in Europe, Spyrosoft were founded in 2016 by a group of IT experts. With teams based globally we specialise in multiple industries and fill the growing gap between technology and business.
We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join our expanding UK team. If you have experience of Agile working methodologies as well as consulting experience in either Financial Services, Geospatial, HR, Automotive, Industry 4.0, Healthcare or Recruitment industries we would love to hear from you.
- Help to develop our business analysis function
- Collaborate with our clients at both operational and senior levels
- If required to act as a product owner proxy in projects working with Scrum methodology to deliver software products on our client’s behalf
- Capture the voice of the customer, defining clear business outcomes used to drive project documentation - including epics, user stories, workflows, functional and non-functional requirements
- Discover complex business requirements — providing structure and clarity where there is ambiguity — and work with the Product teams to design and deliver best in class solutions
- Support Project Managers and business owners in planning, managing, documenting and communicating timelines, tasks, issues, decisions, and risks
- Assess the impact and feasibility of proposed solutions, evaluating alternatives and delivering solutions that accomplish client business outcomes
- Creating, owning and refining well-formed requirements, user stories and artefacts that describe and detail new products, features and services based on feedback from the team, creating acceptance criteria with the software development team and acceptance on completion
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Confluence, BPMN software
- Willingness to travel for client visits and internationally to our offices
- Relevant experience working as a Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Working on sizeable software development, digital transformation, managed services projects
- Successfully engages in multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills in working with clients, leading analysis workshops and distributed technical teams
Spyrosoft actively endorses a company culture that promotes work life balance, we offer flexible and remote working opportunities to all our staff, as well as proving a comfortable and collaborative office environment for those who enjoy being onsite.
The below benefits are offered to all (some after a successful probation period)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10% Employers contribution pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- 25 days annual leave per annum
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.