Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Business Analyst/Product Owner – industrial (IoT) project
70 - 100 PLN/h net B2B
Spyrosoft is responsible for implementing and developing an IoT platform that will be used by connected devices manufactured by a global leading manufacturer of water quality solutions such as plumbing, flow control, water quality, drainage and HVAC devices and solutions.
Azure-based, cloud IoT platform will be the heart of a solution used by few dozen types of devices to provide features like condition monitoring, remote control, device twin, software update over the air, predictive maintenance and others. Shared Services Platform will be developed by several scrum teams simultaneously to quickly connect new types of devices.
- Requirements gathering (functional and non-functional)
- Conducting workshops with Clients
- Creating project documentation (business requirements documents, diagrams, etc.)
- Backlog preparation
- Supporting sales and offering
- Roadmap and project planning
- With support of Technical Leader, being a bridge between business and technical team
- Experience in web, mobile, backend systems specification
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- English (C1)
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and/or Jira
- Great communication skills in working with clients and distributed technical teams
- Proactive, self-reliant, businesslike and eloquent
- Creating domain and flow diagrams
Nice to have
- Experience in IoT projects
- Experience in specifying projects that were developed using Cloud services (Azure, AWS)
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.