B2B Marketing Expert
What do we offer?
- Collaboration with supportive and dedicated business partners who appreciate marketing work
- Room for your creativeness and non-schematic approach
- Working with well-established marketing processes
- Helping hand of content and performance specialists
- Wide range of marketing tools
What responsibilities will you have?
- Creation and execution of communication strategies (for various business verticals)
- Market research and analysis, business insights collection
- Building marketing campaign concepts and managing their execution
- Preparing sales materials such as sales decks, white papers, case studies
- Managing landing pages production and business-related website content
- Cooperation with performance and content team on MQLs acquisition and nurturing
- Planning and executing our presence at various business events
We are a team of 15 enthusiastic marketers, who support the daily growth of Spyrosoft - one of the fastest growing IT companies in Europe.
Today, we are looking for a new team member, ready to welcome you with all we have on board – great engagement, honest communication, fair rules and open hearts!
You can count on our competence and marketing expertise as well as sense of humor, strong team spirit and personal dedication! So, why don’t you join us?
Currently, we are searching for one (or even two) B2B Marketing Expert(s), who can help us handle our business complexity.
If you are an insights-seeker, who, by default, loves creating outstanding marketing strategies and drawing people’s attention, let us know!
What are our expectations?
- Min. 5 years of experience with B2B marketing
- Proven experience in building communication strategies and concepts
- Previous experience in new lead acquisition
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Good knowledge of marketing analytics
- Website management skills (WordPress is a plus)
- Strong project management skills
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
B2B Marketing Expert
gross per month (employment)up to 11000 PLN (senior)
+VAT (B2B) per hour