Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Autosar Software Engineer
Spyrosoft Solutions is looking for a Software Developer to participate in our Automotive development process. You are about to join and move forward in the intensive early phase of the project related to the latest technology expected to be applied in hybrid vehicles. You will support our project teams in developing real-product software solutions for our customers according to ASPICE and ISO
Software Developer will use his/her existing knowledge of hardware systems (CAN, SPI, ADC, DAC, RTOS) using carefully executed development process to migrate existing system solutions to the higher, production quality level. In order to reach that, the Software Developer shall use the widely accepted AUTOSAR platform.
- Working responsibly with a small team of developers,
- Understanding requirements at software level,
- Being able to set-up working environment with external help,
- Implementing software solutions based on requirements or, when needed, to provide proper testing as required by the process,
- Following the defined process,
- Raising up a hand when agreed process/requirement is not followed
- Bachelors in electronics or computer relevant experience,
- Good knowledge in classical AUTOSAR platform at either application or MCAL layer,
- Good knowledge in Electronics and Microcontroller,
- Good understanding of TriCore architecture (Aurix board is a plus),
- Good knowledge in Embedded C, Developer environment,
- Good knowledge in driver development and/or willingness to develop at lower layers,
- Experience with hardware debugger,
- Experience with embedded systems.
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.