AUTOSAR Engineer (UK)
As an AUTOSAR Software Engineer at Spyrosoft you will work within our growing UK based Automotive team on the latest technology to be applied in hybrid vehicles. You will support our project teams in developing real-product software solutions for our customers according to ASPICE and ISO 26262 standards.
Your existing knowledge of hardware systems (CAN, SPI, ADC, DAC, RTOS), the AUTOSAR platform and carefully executed development processes will be used to migrate existing system solutions to a higher production quality.
- Working responsibly and collaboratively with a team of developers both in house and with clients.
- Following the defined processes.
- Raising a hand when agreed process/requirements are not followed
- Understanding software requirements at all levels.
- Implementing software solutions based on requirements or, when needed, to provide proper testing as required by the process.
- Being able to set-up working environments with external help.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic platform at either application or MCAL layer.
- Proven experience within an AUTOSAR environment.
- Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers.
- Understanding of TriCore architecture (Aurix board is a plus).
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Proven experience of Embedded C and related development environments.
- Knowledge of driver development and/or willingness to develop at lower layers.
- Experience with hardware debuggers.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.