As an AUTOSAR Software Engineer at Spyrosoft you will work within our growing UK based Automotive team on the latest technology to be applied in hybrid vehicles. You will support our project teams in developing real-product software solutions for our customers according to ASPICE and ISO 26262 standards.
Your existing knowledge of hardware systems (CAN, SPI, ADC, DAC, RTOS), the AUTOSAR platform and carefully executed development processes will be used to migrate existing system solutions to a higher production quality.
- Working responsibly and collaboratively with a team of developers both in house and with clients.
- Following the defined processes.
- Raising a hand when agreed process/requirements are not followed
- Understanding software requirements at all levels.
- Implementing software solutions based on requirements or, when needed, to provide proper testing as required by the process.
- Being able to set-up working environments with external help.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic platform at either application or MCAL layer.
- Proven experience within an AUTOSAR environment.
- Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers.
- Understanding of TriCore architecture (Aurix board is a plus).
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Proven experience of Embedded C and related development environments.
- Knowledge of driver development and/or willingness to develop at lower layers.
- Experience with hardware debuggers.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Here at Spyrosoft, we are people-focused, I enjoy matching the right people to the right roles.
Meet the recruiter
At Spyrosoft, we focus on your professional development. You have influence on how and what you work on.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM