Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Automotive Test Engineer
55 - 95 PLN/h net B2B
85 - 117 PLN/h net B2B
For our client, TIER 1 Automotive supplier, we are building a team focused on a driver monitoring system. Product will be able to detect Driver's attention/drowsiness state and additionally monitor passengers in 1st and second row.
- Preparing test cases specification and automated test cases
- Test execution
- Preparing of Test report
- Providing status about progress
- Participation in online sessions (scope, requirements) with client
- Experience in writing Test Specifications based on the Requirements for Automotive
- Experience in tests for CAN, Ethernet
- Practical experience working according to A-SPICE (especially SWE.6, SWE.5)
- Hands-on experience in Vector toolchains like CANoe and vTestStudio
- Nice to have experience in VW Group Requirements and Standards
- Understanding of version control systems, especially GIT and PTC Integrity
- Good English communication skills
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.