Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Aspiring Functional Safety Engineer
We're looking for an ambitious and willing to learn person who would like to join our functional safety team and delve into the arcana of functional safety engineering with the ultimate goal to become a fully independent functional safety engineer.
Exact project assignment depends on the qualifications of particular candidate and will be discussed in the course of the recruitment process.
• Conduction safety analysis (FTA, FMEA)
• Managing and maintaining technical documentation
• Creation and maintenance of functional safety related documentation including templates and checklists
• Creating training materials related to functional safety topics
• Working with Ansys Medini tool
Gradually getting involved in activities below:
• Support our projects in the role of functional safety engineer for initial concept development, software products and project setup for R&D or customer projects.
• Create, maintain and refine all artifacts around functional safety, e.g. development interface agreement (DIA), safety plans, safety requirements, technical safety concepts, technical architectures, requirements for hardware and software.
• Definition of the safety functions (specialty: function development)
• Perform safety analyses, e.g. FTA, HAZOP, and support the development of suitable architectures.
• Present and defend safety concept and process to customers and auditors
• Implement and maintain a functional safety process and support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for functional safety.
• Provide technical leadership for Safety Standards and Safety Analyses, including checking and approving analyses performed by others.
• Manage and perform tool and software classification and qualification.
• Prepare and support safety assessments and audits for safety relevant projects.
• Assist in the development of new system features, components and diagnostic algorithms that will improve the safety or reliability of the system or improve the coverage of the built-in protection systems.
• Proactively engage project teams insuring safety is appropriately comprehended in product development process.
Actively support all projects with analysis and expert advice
We are not expecting candidates to have proven know-how of functional safety standards (e.g. ISO26262) but experience in quality processes or automotive domain is highly welcome. That's why we would like to encourage automotive quality engineers, requirement/system engineers or even hardware designers to apply if they would like to pursue the career in functional safety domain.
• B2 English in speech and writing
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Passion for learning and solving engineering problems
• Reliability and meticulousness
• Good knowledge of MS Office package
Nice-to-have (at least some of them would be highly appreciated):
• Experience with quality processes and standards, e.g. ISO 9000 or ISO 27001, A-Spice
• Experience in automotive industry
• Theoretical knowledge of functional safety norms and standards, e.g. IEC61508, ISO26262, ISO25119, ISO13849
• Experience in hardware design in automotive domain
• Process-oriented approach to problem solving
• Experience in working with technical requirements in system/software design or hardware design
Experience with tools like Polarion, Doors or Enterprise Architect
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.