- Develop ALM Strategy and Roadmap in alignment with business and IT strategy and objectives
- Plan an ALM transformation program with all necessary activities to successfully implement new ALM Toolchain
- Develop suitable implementation approach, considering current situation and lessons learned
- Plan, define and drive necessary measures for successful organizational change management
- Manage and Lead the Program to achieve Scope, Timing and Budget.
- Develop and execute approach for cutover or migration to new toolchain
- Plan and execute ramp down of current environment considering relevant data retention
- Determine, install, and lead required resources (external and internal).
- Collect and consider relevant requirements across all relevant business functions / stakeholders
- Identify and address all required technical interfaces and automation for new ALM toolchain
- Support negotiations with Application vendors and service providers
- Determine ALM business case and monitor achievement
- Plan, define, and ensure set up of all relevant IT services and SLAs for ALM
- Transition to continuous ALM management and improvement
- Overall business owner for ALM Methods and Tools, especially for cross-functional conflicts
- Define and establish organizational structures for ALM (e.g. governance, roles and responsibilities, processes)
- Plan, agree and meet overall ALM budget with all relevant stakeholder
- Determine, install, lead, and develop required resources for ALM
- Lead continuous identification, evaluation, and implementation of enhancements to ALM Methods and Tools
- Improve integration of ALM with adjacent business areas and systems (e.g. PLM, Project Management)
- Determine, document, and report business value from ALM enhancements
- Plan, define and drive necessary measures for organizational change management (e.g. Communication, Trainings)
- Drive creation and utilization of relevant documentation for ALM (e.g. Methods, work instructions, guidelines)
- Identify and set up KPIs for regular reporting on ALM
- Master’s degree with a major in engineering or Information technology
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in ALM for Automotive Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in leading large scale System Implementations Advanced knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management
- Advanced knowledge of ALM related business processes
- Advanced knowledge of automotive product development for Safety Critical Systems and Software
- Advanced knowledge of ALM system implementation and operation
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Advanced Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Basic knowledge of Automotive Standards e.g. V-Model, SPICE/CMMI, IATF 16949, APQP or comparable
- Advanced knowledge in common ALM Solutions for Automotive System and Software Development
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (e.g. MS Excel)
- Basic knowledge in PLM, ERP and MES systems
- Planned and structured approach
- Convincing personality, able to articulate and stand up on leadership level.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep overview and track of multiple issues and topics in parallel
- Outcome oriented with ability to overcome challenges and get things done
- Work effectively in a global environment
- Business value orientation
- Lead by example and motivate a cross functional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, commitment, and reliability
- Think ahead and identify interrelated consequences in other areas
- Effective decision-making skills
- Business Fluent in English (verbal and written)
The ALM Manager will be globally responsible for company ALM Toolchain to support company strategic needs. Manager will initiate, coordinate, and oversee all necessary activities for the ALM System and required integration with upstream/downstream systems to meet the needs of the organization.
The ALM Manager will plan and lead a global strategic program to transform and modernize company’s ALM Toolchain. After successful implementation, it will continue to lead all necessary activities and continuous improvement for ALM Methods and Tools.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.