Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Administration Specialist with German
About the project
Spyrosoft’s administrative team is growing and is facing new challenges in Wroclaw! We’re looking for people with highly developed organisational skills who would support us in completing administrative and front desk tasks. If you like working with people and organising things around you is what makes you happy – this is for you! Besides that we’re looking for a person, who’d like to support us in translation area. Apply and give us an opportunity to know you better!
- Representing the company at front office, welcoming guests
- Archiving documents and invoices
- Supporting organisational documentation flow
- Liaising with the company guests
- Sending out and receiving mail, and contacting the couriers
- Preparing office requests
- Helping company in translations – we use mainly English and German on daily basis
- Possibility to organize some language activites within our company
- Experience in a similar role
- Organisational skills
- People skills and communication skills
- English language proficiency
- German language proficiency
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.