ADAS: Tools & Methods Engineer
The Tools & Methods Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation, continuous improvement and support of engineering methods and tools for Software and System Engineering. Focus is at the intersection of engineering, quality and IT to facilitate engineering processes efficiently by adequate methods and tools.
The ideal candidate is an experienced automotive (embedded) software engineer (for software tools & methods) or experienced automotive systems engineer (for system tools and methods), highly motivated to change his type of work and transfer his experience into efficient best practices for others.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve efficient and effective engineering methods and tools to reach product development efficiency within a process compliant environment
- Achieve standardization of methods and tools throughout the entire company across all our product lines and global locations
- Ensure engineers are efficiently supported by company toolchain
- Identify business value potential, define concepts, and drive continuous improvement for process, methods, and tools landscape in Software/System Engineering
- Proactively recognize needs, develop plans, conducts, and supports activities to shape and achieve method and tools road map in line with business strategy
- Support engineers to achieve efficient understanding of methods and utilization of tools
- Review, address, and support project challenges to achieve high user satisfaction
- Define requirements and specification for tool development/ configuration to IT
- Work with IT improve tool configuration and integrate new tools where needed
- Improve training concept, develop material and conduct training as required
- Define, implement, measure and improve KPIs in the area of responsibility
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent (Master’s preferred
- 5+ years’ relevant working experience in this area
- Planned and structured approach
- Strong value orientation and ability to calculate business value for enhancements
- Intrinsic motivation for efficiency improvements
- Team oriented with assertiveness and social competencies
- Lead and motivate a cross functional team
- Excellent communication skills in a global working environment
- Self-motivation, commitment and reliability
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Advanced knowledge of automotive Software/System Development processes, methods, and tools
- Advanced knowledge in methods and tools for continuous integration / continuous deployment/system engineering
- Advances knowledge in methods and tools for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Advanced knowledge of Automotive SPICE Standard and Compliance in SW/System Engineering
- Basic knowledge of automotive System engineering (for SW T&M Engineer) and automotive SW engineering (for System T&M Engineer)
- Basic knowledge in method definition, documentation and training
- Basic knowledge of structured problem management and problem solving
- Basic knowledge of project management, activity planning, monitoring and control techniques
- Basic knowledge of process modeling, development, documentation and training
- Advanced knowledge in Automotive Software Development Tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (i.e. MS Excel)
- Advanced knowledge of ALM Tools (e.g. PTC Integrity (or comparable), Github, Artifactory…)
- Basic knowledge of PLM tools (i.e. PTC Tool Suite)
- Fluent in English (speak and write)
- Knowledge of German will be a plus
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.