ADAS: Tools & Methods Engineer
The Tools & Methods Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation, continuous improvement and support of engineering methods and tools for Software and System Engineering. Focus is at the intersection of engineering, quality and IT to facilitate engineering processes efficiently by adequate methods and tools.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve efficient and effective engineering methods and tools to reach product development efficiency within a process-compliant environment
- Achieve standardization of methods and tools throughout the entire company across all our product lines and global locations
- Ensure engineers are efficiently supported by the company toolchain
- Identify business value potential, define concepts, and drive continuous improvement for process, methods, and tools landscape in Software/System Engineering
- Proactively recognize needs, develop plans, conducts, and supports activities to shape and achieve method and tools road map in line with business strategy
- Support engineers to gain an efficient understanding of methods and utilization of tools
- Review, address, and support project challenges to achieve high user satisfaction
- Define requirements and specifications for tool development/ configuration for IT
- Work with IT to improve tool configuration and integrate new tools where needed
- Improve training concept, develop material and conduct training as required
- Define, implement, measure, and improve KPIs in the area of responsibility
Join us and become a crucial part of taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching excellent solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in this area
- Planned and structured approach
- Strong value orientation and ability to calculate a business value for enhancements
- Intrinsic motivation for efficiency improvements
- Knowledge of automotive Software/System Development processes, methods, and tools
- Knowledge in methods and tools for continuous integration / continuous deployment/system engineering
- Knowledge in methods and tools for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Advanced knowledge of Automotive SPICE Standard and Compliance in SW/System Engineering
- Basic knowledge of automotive System engineering (for SW T&M Engineer) and automotive SW engineering (for System T&M Engineer)
- Basic knowledge in the method definition, documentation and training
- Basic knowledge of structured problem management and problem-solving
- Basic knowledge of project management, activity planning, monitoring and control techniques
- Basic knowledge of process modeling, development, documentation and training
- Advanced knowledge in Automotive Software Development Tools
- Advanced knowledge of ALM Tools (e.g. PTC Integrity (or comparable), Github, Artifactory…)
- Basic knowledge of PLM tools (i.e. PTC Tool Suite)
- Fluent in English (speak and write)
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.