ADAS: SW Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer's main tasks are to specify, document, link and execute software test cases based on software requirements, architectural design and detailed software design. Software Test Engineer shall provide the test results and generate test reports.
- Develop Test Cases for Software Component Test, Software Integration Test and for Software Qualification Test
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in directing the efforts of the software test team of all relevant engineering deliverables in compliance with the Global Product Development Process (GPEP) based on ASPICE model
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software
- Assist the Software Test Lead in hiring engineers and people & supplier management
- Develop and provide Software Test Plan and Software Test Strategy for the project and for all applicable test levels (Software Component Test, Software Integration Test, Software Qualification Test)
- Review and analyze software requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to software development teams on missing/deficient requirements
- Provide specification, design and implementation of software test automation concepts
- Introduce and support processes and tools to the Software Test Team and other stakeholders like suppliers
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Lead cross functional reviews about all Software Test related artefacts and documents
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with a formal ASPICE based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations
- Support subcontracting by specification of technical and project related requirements
- Lead, coordinate and track supplier work packages
- Perform complex work assignments requiring independent problem solving and decision-making, requiring strong software technical competency
- Work assignments primarily involve senior/advanced level work and may mentor other software engineer
- Perform work assignments as a highly competent software test engineer
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of business objectives
- Ensure that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations and system requirements specification
- Develop test environments in C and C++ and scripting languages like Python
- Comply with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 4-8 years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory)
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification
- ISTQB Advanced Level certification as a plus
- Extended Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Software Test Process and Management
- Related standards (ISO 29119, IEEE 829, ISO 25000, ISO 26262)
- Experience with defect tracking systems (PTC Integrity)
- Profound working knowledge in specification and execution of software test on different software test levels (Software Component Test, Software Integration Test, Software Qualification Test)
- Profound working knowledge in specification and development of software test environments and test automation on different software test levels (Software Component Test, Software Integration Test, Software Qualification Test)
- Profound technical knowledge in constraints on embedded Systems and RTOS
- Good Working knowledge with Test Hardware and Measurement Equipment
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Deep understanding of Software Concepts described in UML
- Deep understanding of Software Designs and Implementation in C and C++ code (C++11 and further extensions)
- Involvement in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Working knowledge in Requirements and Configuration Management
- Strong experience in using a disciplined software development process based on ASPICE process model
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 Package (especially Excel, MS Teams, OneNote)
- MS Project
- ALM tools (PTC Integrity), etc.
- IDE: MS Visual Studio, eclipse, Target system IDE like GH Multi, QNX momentics or similar
- Vector tools (CANoe, Vector interface hardware)
- Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge about SW Test Tools like CANTATA or VectorCAST
- Working knowledge with C and C++ implementation (C++11 and further extensions)
- Working knowledge with scripting languages (Python, Perl, CAPL, VBA)
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- Travel (domestic and international) may be needed
- Able to work effectively in a global environment
- Able to represent technical design topics internally and externally
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and determination are very useful in this position
- Must be able to work independently with supervision
- Must be able to teach and mentor other engineers
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.