Requirement Engineer is the interface to many internal stakeholders in a project. S/he is a specialist responsible for analyzing, writing and reviewing system requirements, as well as deriving SW requirements and providing them to proper SW teams.
- Work on the system/software requirements
- Decompose customer, safety and security requirements into system requirements
- Provide support for Software & System Architects, Software and System Test Teams and Requirement Manager
- Participate in internal and external technical reviews, as required
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of business objectives: ensure that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations
- Work in compliance with Automotive-SPICE Standard
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- 1 - 2 years of requirements engineering experience
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Requirements management
- Experienced in the use of requirements management tools: familiar with concepts such as baselining, checkpoints, etc.
- Experience with UML
- Experience in using a disciplined software development process based on ASPICE or CMMI process model
- Able to work effectively in a global environment
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Knowledge of analysis and engineering tools such as version control/configuration management, UML tools, DOORS/Polarion.
- English B2
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.