Active job offers
ADAS Data Reprocessing Engineer (RO)
- ADAS ECU
- ALM Tools
ADAS Data Reprocessing Engineer designs, develops standalone or as SPOC with a supplier and tests reprocessing tools in the functional performance test area.
Therefore, the Engineer analyzes and aligns the project requirements, creates input documents for the supplier, manage the supplier development and performs acceptance tests of supplier deliveries. Also rolling out of new tool versions and troubleshooting of the tools by tool own logs as well as collected records in project operational phase are in his responsibility.
He reports in the project to the Technical Project Manager for SW – Data Reprocessing and is the primary contact for tool supplier at his tool responsibility area. Reprocessing department developed tools are mainly the visualization, precision and correctness tools as well as reprocessing HIL’s and SIL’s. Based on the tool responsibility his internal collaboration partners are: Technical PMs for SW – Data Reprocessing, Feature Owner, Data Management, Vehicle Integration, Annotation, KPI Analysis, System Test as well as ECU Development departments (Sw, HW, Mechanics and System Architecture).
Tasks towards the Technical Project Manager for SW – Data Reprocessing
- Reporting timely operational status (i.e. problems, blocking points, issues, task executions, etc…);
- Ensuring proper timeline execution in aligned task time frames;
- Alignment on roll outs.
Tasks towards company’s internal collaboration partners
- Collection and negotiation of tool requirements;
- Alignment on technical interfaces for tools which are integrated into super-ordinate systems;
- Providing of tool descriptions like User Guide, installation guide, troubleshooting guide;
- Training on tooling usage;
- Roll out of new tool releases based on aligned timelines;
- Defect ticket pre-analysis and troubleshooting and bug fixing on delivered tools;
- Analysis of collected ECU records for root cause analysis.
Tasks toward suppliers (Supplier based tool development)
- Creation and delivery of aligned contents (Requirements, Specifications, HW, project processes) toward the supplier;
- Creation of CRs and bug defects;
- Continuous technical alignment with suppliers via regular alignment meetings;
- Performance of acceptance tests and review of documentation for supplier deliveries.
Tasks toward Reprocessing team
- Collaboration with Technical leads on new tool concepts;
- Collection and definition of requirements;
- Creation of design documents and test specifications;
- Implementation and extension of tools according to specification;
- Review of tool specifications and documentation;
- Test of tool deliveries;
- Scripting of test automation for tool tests;
- Arrange and supervise the execution of tests and review for tool releases and documentation ensuring that the system tool performs per requirements;
- Support of internal and external customer by delivery, maintenance, troubleshooting and improvements of implemented tools;
- Supervise/Execute tool integration into the functional performance tool chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred);
- 4+ years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory);
- 2+ years’ experience in technical leading of HIL bench farms especially in automotive customer context.
- Technical coordination, planning and reporting;
- Ability to coordinate a team of Developers resp. Supplier coordination;
- Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel);
- Knowledge of MS Project;
- Knowledge of main automotive communication standards (i.e. CAN, FlexRay, SPI, etc…);
- Requirements management, decomposition and writing of SOW’s;
- Test plan development as well as execution of tests and supporting of tooling bring ups and trainings;
- Knowledge for ADAS systems;
- ALM tools (PTC Integrity, Jira);
- Well-developed communication, presentation and documentation skills;
- Able to work in distributed global team environment;
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies and why they are needed;
- Team orientation.
Preferred Tool Domain special skills
- Good knowledge in Reprocessing HIL/SIL procedures and equipment (HW);
- Python scripting skills, handling with MDF4 files and json files;
- Rough understanding of cloud-based solutions and typical contents like docker and rest interfaces;
- Experience in System Test activities.
Precision and Correctness Tools
- Ideally good knowledge in Reprocessing Test Methodology as well as the need for a proof of reprocessing precision and correctness of reprocessed ADAS ECU data;
- Advanced C++ & Python scripting skills;
- Knowledge in non-embedded Sw development for Windows and Linux;
- Good knowledge in typical vehicle communication protocols like Automotive Ethernet, Some IP, DLT, CAN;
- Ideally knowledge in typical ADAS ECU output like Object and detection lists;
- Programmatic handling with MDF4m HDF5 and json files;
- Understanding of cloud-based solutions and typical contents like docker and rest interfaces;
- Understanding of Sw Architectures.
- Travel (domestic and international) may be needed.
- Fluently spoken and written English;
- German language is an advantage.
What will you additionally get
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve success. At Spyrosoft we support you in your professional growth at every stage!
Senior Recruitment Specialist
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
ADAS Data Reprocessing Engineer (RO)